30 April 2009

Yet another way..

Posted 04/30/09 17:30 (GMT) by Barry_1066

It should be noted the DMFI changed several default Bioware scripts as well to make DMFI work well.

On that note -- the future holds a brand new CEP DMFI all recoded and far more advanced than anything seen before. The project will not be completed for 2.3 but some of the now completed parts will be released in 2.3.



See, here's CEP.. Taking well known existing packages.. and screwing them up by putting a corporate logo on 'em. "its brand new, much better, blah, blah, blah..."

And god help you... if you customized the version that's been out and around.

FYI: the past 6 places I've worked.. I've had to rewrite sections of the DMFI to make it work with the module.

In other news, Atari finally got off its ass, Project Q is still making me sit on mine, and I've been busy working on Warlock, & Shadowdancer anyway.

On the upside.. This has given me a chance to grind, and get my "Sit On Ass" skill up as high as I can. Given I can still take Epic skill Focus: Sit On Ass.. but we'll see if I need to in a week..

No comments: